A Practitioner Membership is offered to all Massage Therapy Practitioners, as well as established Health and Wellness practitioners offering Massage Therapy treatments as part of their wellness services.
TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP
A Practitioner Member is deemed an ‘Associate Member’ of Massage Network Inc and is not under the rules of the Association a voting member.
A practitioner member does not need to have national qualifications in massage therapy, may have gained qualifications in another country or perhaps holds industry qualifications or may be a student therapist.
- Practitioner Memberships include access without charge to the following:
- Business Resources for Massage Practice
- Business Connect Marketing Package
- Wholesaler or Retailer Snap Discounts – Supply Savings Alerts
- Client Services Resources
- Business Software trials including free business schedular for existing websites
- Business Documents and Guides for Massage Practice
- Practice Forms
- Business Social and Web Media Bank
- MN Library Access
- Discounted business services including:
- Insurance Services
- Bookkeeping Services
- Web site and domain services
- Desktop and Printing Services
- Social Media CONNECT
- Professional Development Courses and Workshops
- Newsletter digital quarterly publication including professional articles, discounts and other membership news.
All members are required to:
- Provide evidence of any relevant qualifications as health practitioner, or indicate if not held
- Provide evidence of any current First Aid qualifications held or indicate if not held
- Provide evidence of a currency certificate for practitioner insurance of 20 Million professional liability and indemnity cover, or indicate if not held
- Agree to abide by our Code of Practice
- Make payment in full for the current year’s membership
- Agree to provide membership details on request of any Massage Network Inc partners to redeem charges or discounts offered
- Funded or discounted services will not be provided without membership verification
- Agree to the Site: Terms and Conditions of Use
- Promote Massage Network Association membership
- Support the Massage Network Association by promoting a positive view of the Network
- Agree to utilise the Networks complaints and grievance process not a public forum should a grievance arise
A Practitioner Membership may be terminated by Massage Network Inc for:
- failure to abide by the above stated Membership Terms
- failure to abide by the code practice
- client abuse or inappropriate client management including failure to uphold their rights to privacy, dignity, honesty, and sound health advice and management
- negligence, including provision of treatment outside your range of qualification and expertise, thereby risking harm or negative health outcomes for clients,
- any use or abuse of membership or site privileges may jeopardise membership status. This includes the transfer of membership details to another person for use to obtain Membership privileges.
Memberships are not transferable.
Should a membership be deemed at risk of termination, the member will be notified in writing and by email by Massage Network. If the issue of conduct cannot be reconciled termination will be finalised. Under such circumstance the membership fee will not be refundable. Where a membership is at risk, the member will be advised of Massage Networks complaints protocol.
Practitioner Membership $55.00 renewable annually.