Respecting Your Privacy – Data, Personal and Business Details
Doesn’t it bug you when companies sell your name to other companies? It bugs us! Massage Network, a member of The Australia Natural Health Group, will never sell your information to any third party, ever. You have our word.
What we collect
- Identifiable information absolutely necessary for the transaction or our internal records.
- The domain names and email addresses of visitors to our web page, the email addresses of those who communicate with us via email, aggregate information on what pages customers access or visit, and any information customers volunteer.
- Financial information, such as your paypal ID, used for order processing only and is not retained.
- Contact information, used to send your order, approve a membership, forward requested catalogs, newsletters or other relevant information.
- We may from time to time contract with third party businesses to serve provide relevant information to our customers on our behalf across the Internet or send direct mail to customers whom we think may be interested in our products or services. To do this, the vendors will collect anonymous information about your visits to our Web site and your interaction with our products and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a cookie or pixel tag – industry standard technology used by most major Web sites. They may also pool the anonymous information that they collect with other sources of information not collected during your visit to our website, which may include your name and mailing address, for purposes of determining whether you might be interested in receiving a direct mail piece.If you do not wish for cookies or pixel tags to be placed on your computer, most commercially available web browsers permit you to prevent that from taking place. To opt-out of receiving our direct mail, you may send us an email or call us at 3 9836 6378
What we do with your information
The information we gather is used in-house to help us create a better and more effective web experience for our members and customers. Understanding typical navigational patterns helps us improve website flow and efficiency. Understanding typical purchase patterns helps with inventory control and new product additions.
When you make a purchase or take up membership, we will send you emails to confirm your transaction with us. We may also need to contact you via phone, postal mail or email if we have other questions regarding your transaction, such as finalising MASSAGE CONNECT or a website we are building for your.
We may disclose personally identifiable information you provide in response to a particular legal process. For example, in response to a court order, subpoena, or at the behest of a law enforcement agency’s request.
We truly have our customers’ and members’ best interests at heart. We constantly research better ways to offer products and services that improve and enhance your business.
Privacy and Security
Massage Network uses several of the latest encryption technologies to keep your personal information safe. Your private ordering information – including any credit card number – is encrypted using for maximum security through our merchant PAYPAL We do not process nor hold your credit card details. We have implemented physical, electronic, and managerial processes to prevent unauthorized access to your personal information.
Updating or Changing Contact Preferences
If you prefer not to receive information from us, please let us know by contacting us via email or phone.
You may contact us at any time to update the information we have about you.
To protect your privacy and security, we will take reasonable steps to help verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.